Welcome to Best D-pharmacy College
2-Years Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharm)
- Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology is a home to a host of sought after courses in Pharmaceutical Science amongst which Diploma Pharmacy course is highly popular.
- Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology offers Diploma course since last decade which is affiliated to AICTE, PCI and WBSCTE and it is one of the best programs offered by GNIPST.
- Diploma pharmacy deals with two years program and it includes most significant areas and branches of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology i.e. Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy and Pharmaceutics. Syllabus for D. Pharmacy courses is designed for two years along with Practical courses. So, Diploma pharmacy also develops a concrete knowledge of Practical and Application based approaches of Pharmaceutical Technology. To make students one of the best professionals Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology affords best Laboratories and most updated Instruments. Completion of D. Pharmacy course converts a student into Pharmaceutical Professional who can serve in any one of the Pharmaceutical Sectors.
- The institute is equipped with advanced modern laboratory and well designed library along with E-corner is there which continuously helps students to get latest editions of best quality books. E-corner of GNIPST Library provides free wifi-facilities, where students can easily access different e-books and journals.
- After completion of Diploma courses a student can go for higher studies as well as in professional sector. Training and Placement Cell of GNIPST arranges special grooming sessions for diploma students which helps them to achieve the target path.
- Among Diploma colleges of Kolkata, the digital method of teaching and learning adopted at GNIPST since past two years has helped the institute to continue with the teaching learning process even during the pandemic situation. The faculty members provide the students with lecture videos and notes. In addition regular weekly assessments make the course more interesting and dynamic. Evaluation of students is one of the important area which helps student to upgrade himself/herself. GNIPST has designed the evaluation pattern of evaluation which includes a continuous evaluation process. Students are evaluated continuously throughout the year.
- Practical classes are conducted in small groups. So that, it helps students to interact with concerned faculty in a way that he/she can easily express his/her observations for practical experiments.
- Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology, arranges workshops for Diploma students once in a year. These workshops improve skills as well as knowledge in the field of Pharmacy Practice.
Eligibility & Intake :-
Pass in Higher secondary/10+2 from any recognized board in India, with the combination of Physics, Chemistry & Biology or Physics/Chemistry/Maths.
Intake - 60